A UK hospital is testing a video link to support home dialysis patients
What happens if you have a question DURING a home treatment? If you dialyze through the Lancashire Teaching Hospital in the UK, you can push a button and videoconference with your nurse, who can see you and walk you through any problems. This looks like a great way to help new folks at home.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017