New system will form fistulas with no surgery
TVA Medical, from Austin, TX, has a new system that creates dialysis fistulas by inserting one catheter into an artery and one into a vein, linking them with magnets, then using a burst of radiofrequency energy to create a fistula. The pipeline product, called everlinQ, is being studied in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and early results look very promising.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017