Portable dialysis “jacket bag” for low-cost treatments
Dr. Puneet Gupta, from Raipur, India, has been working on a portable, lower cost approach to hemodialysis since 2012. The new device will use 1 liter of water, and a battery that weighs less than 1 kilo.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017