New dialyzor manufacturing approach cuts cost by 70%
Costly spinnerets to make hollow fibers for dialyzers in the correct sizes are not available in India, which must import dialyzers from other countries. A new approach using disposable syringe assemblies cuts costs and won a runner up prize in the fifth National Award for Technology. In vitro tests have been done, and the next steps are animal and then human testing.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017