Geroneph wants to build behind-the-ear dialysis connectors!
PlugMed, which creates ways to transfer fluid through the skin with less risk of infection, has won a 2 million Euro World Innovation Challenge to speed development of Geroneph—an “osseointegrated” dialysis connector to transfer PD or HD dialysate through the skin behind the ear. Stay tuned!
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017