eQOL eases home dialysis burdens for consumers
A Canadian company has developed an “enhanced quality of life” (eQOL) tablet tool that will help home dialyzers document their treatments (including photos the team can react to), order and track supplies, connect with their care teams, and learn about kidney disease.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017