Surgery-free Stent Graft May Make Dialysis Access Easier
UK researchers are working on a new way to achieve dialysis access. The ePATH stent graft would be placed through a needle to create a channel after aligning the vein and artery, with no surgery needed.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017