Implantable Artificial Kidney Development Receives $6M NIH Grant
Wow! Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Wiliam Fissell IV, MD is the co-PI) and the University of California at San Francisco (bioengineer Shuvo Roy, PhD is the co-PI) have teamed up to develop an implantable artificial kidney. The project, in the works for more than a decade, has been fast-tracked by the FDA, and will use silicon nanotechnology and cell culture.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017