Grow Your Own Kidney One Day
Scientists at the University of VA have found human stem cells that grow into kidney blood vessels. And, as the blood vessels form, they also create blood cells. Doctors did not previously know that blood cells are also formed within the kidneys.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017