New Anemia Pill In The Works
Akebia and Fibrogen are both vying to treat chronic kidney disease patients—including dialyzors who suffer from anemia—with a pill. If approved, the drugs will take aim at replacing less convenient, injectable anemia drugs like Amgen's Epogen.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017