Implantable Artificial Kidney Will Offer Freedom
The National Institutes of Health are giving a multi-million dollar grant to UCSF’s Dr. Shuvo Roy and his team, to help move an implantable artificial kidney toward human testing, aiming for 2 years from now. Many are excited about the potential for this kidney to free people from dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017