US Next in Line for Minimally Invasive Fistula Creation System
Avenu’s Ellypsys Vascular Acess System uses a catheter guided through a blood vessel to create a dialysis fistula by fusing vessels together with heat. There is no foreign material (even stitches). CE-MARK approved in Europe, and a Phase III trial in the U.S. is underway.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017