Keeping the Pipes Clean.
A study in Singapore suggests a way to prevent breakdown of blood cells during dialysis. Researchers treated dialysis tubing with a water-repellent coating to decrease contact between blood and the tubing surface—reducing hemolysis in animal blood.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017