Plastic Dialysis Cannulas!
Now used in Japan and Australia—but not the US—use of plastic cannulas vs. metal needles for HD may reduce the risk of vessel wall damage or infiltration. While the plastic cannulas cost more, following further study, they could benefit restless patients, children, patients on long HD sessions or those with metal allergies.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017