Dialysis with Living Cells
Dialysis removes some water and wastes, but can’t do other functions of healthy kidneys, like making hormones, that require living cells. Now, researchers at the University of Michigan have a way to grow, preserve, and store living kidney cells for use in a dialysis system. See the new bioartificial renal epithelial cell system (BRECS) here!
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2016
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017