Change, It is a’Coming
The Vanderbilt/UCSF implantable artificial kidney, a far different model than the wearable kidney, is making progress toward human trials, even as soon as late 2017/early 2018. Developed by Dr. William Fissel and bioengineer Shuvo Roy, PhD, the project has a $5M NIH grant and uses a biohybrid approach that better mimics healthy kidney function.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017