Fistula Vessel Sleeve Aims to Optimize Blood Flow and Reduce Surgery
Laminate has designed a device for aimed to help arteriovenous fistulas last longer: the VasQ sleeve is an external support device. It fits over the vein and anastomosis and helps lower the tension in the artery, for optimal blood flow during dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/09/2017
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017