Northwest Kidney Centers Invests in the Future of Dialysis
NKC will provide a $15 million grant over the next 5 years to support the University of Washington’s Center for Dialysis Innovation to transform dialysis. The aim is to develop low-cost, energy and water-efficient therapies, including wearable dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017