New Membrane Material Tested
MIT has made a working dialysis membrane out of graphine. One layer of carbon atoms about the size of a fingernail filtered nanometer-sized molecules out of water based fluids up to ten times faster than standard membranes. With more pores, the graphene may filter as much as 100 times faster.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/14/2017
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017