Nanofiber mesh could be a cheaper option than dialysis
Researchers from Japan have developed a nanofiber mesh that contains absorbent minerals to soak up waste products from the blood. The new material can remove creatinine, and now will be tweaked to clean up other wastes as well. The goal is to have dialysis that is so small it can be worn on an arm.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017