10-lb WAK "toolbelt" device is being tested in WA state
The Kidney Research Institute in Seattle is helping to test a wearable artificial kidney developed by Dr. Victor Gura. The study will look at safety, effectiveness, and quality of life of the new device.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017