Baxter’s New Vivia Home HD Machine is (Almost) Here!
Baxter presented human studies data at the ERA-EDTA Congress in Amsterdam this June supporting the safety and efficacy of the new Vivia home dialysis system. With four treatments per week for 10 weeks, averaging 3.8 hours per treatment, the mean weekly Kt/V of the 22 US patients was 2.97, with no serious adverse events related to the machine. A small nocturnal trial was also done in Canada.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- When Pigs Fly… Posted 09/15/2017
- Home Dialyzors United Helps Guide the Kidney Project Posted 09/15/2017
- DIY Dialysis? Posted 08/17/2017
- VasQ and A Posted 08/17/2017
- Transitioning Home Posted 07/14/2017