FMQAI The Florida ESRD Network 7
In its role as an End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network FMQAI provides quality improvement, data management, grievance investigation, technical assistance, and patient and professional education services for more than 890 dialysis providers and over 66,600 dialysis patients in the states of Florida, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Southern California. Its goal is to efficiently and effectively increase the quality of care and quality of life for ESRD patients.
The function of FMQAI as an ESRD Network is to serve as a liaison between the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and ESRD Providers, as well as between providers and the ESRD patients under their care. Networks are critical to achieving the bold CMS goals for healthcare transformation. Successful Networks lead transformation by serving as conveners and change agents whose primary role is to provide outreach and education designed to improve the health and healthcare of dialysis patients. The goals of the Network include:
- Serving as conveners, organizers, motivators, and change agents
- Leveraging technology to provide outreach and education
- Serving as partners in quality improvement with beneficiaries, practitioners, health care providers, other health care organizations, and other stakeholders
- Securing commitments to create collaborative relationships
- Achieving and measuring changes at the patient level though data collection, analysis, and monitoring for improvement
- Disseminating and spreading best practices including those relating to clinical care, quality improvement techniques, and data collection through information exchange
- Participating in the development of CMS national framework for providing emergency preparedness services
- Florida Medical Quality Assurance, Inc.
- 3000 Bayport Drive Suite 300
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Phone: 813-383-1530
- Website: www.fmqai.com/
FMQAI The Florida ESRD Network 7 has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2014