Are portable or wearable kidney devices on the horizon?
Nanotechnology may allow for a new generation of wearable and portable devices to treat kidney failure. Some are now in large animal and human trials. A new day may be coming.
Read the abstract » | (added 11/07/2014)
Tags: Chronic Kidney Disease
Related Journal Articles
- Wearable and implantable artificial kidneys | (added 08/22/2013)
- People want treatments that offer FREEDOM | (added 02/24/2011)
- Straight talk: Improve CKD outcomes by prescribing better dialysis | (added 02/24/2011)
- Phosphate is a blood vessel toxin | (added 12/19/2012)
- Can more fluid removal mean needing less toxin removal? | (added 01/25/2013)