Black Patients Less Likely to be Offered Home Dialysis
Black patients are 2.2 times less likely to be offered home treatments than white patients. Physician discrimination, lack of black nephrologists, and patient beliefs may be part of the reason.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/08/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017