Black Patients Less Likely to be Offered Home Dialysis
Black patients are 2.2 times less likely to be offered home treatments than white patients. Physician discrimination, lack of black nephrologists, and patient beliefs may be part of the reason.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/08/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019