Yet more evidence that more dialysis leads to more life…
Taller people don’t live as long on standard in-center HD, a new study finds—and the risk is higher among men than women (larger body mass) and in those whose treatment times are shorter. It seems pretty clear that a one-size-fits-all approach is costing people their lives—and more dialysis is better.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017