Yet more evidence that more dialysis leads to more life…
Taller people don’t live as long on standard in-center HD, a new study finds—and the risk is higher among men than women (larger body mass) and in those whose treatment times are shorter. It seems pretty clear that a one-size-fits-all approach is costing people their lives—and more dialysis is better.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019