Why Don’t Medicaid Patients Learn About Home Dialysis Options?
A Dialysis Patient Citizens survey found significant gaps (12-17%) in the information patients received about home HD, PD, and transplant between those covered by Medicare vs. Medicaid. Patients deserve to know all of their options—regardless of their health insurance provider!
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017