Award-Winning Assisted PD Program Opens Up Possibilities
Assisted PD opens up this option to people who could not otherwise do PD themselves. A Victoria, Australia, assisted PD program is letting people with cognitive or vision problems dialyze in the comfort of their own homes. The money-saving program won an award at an industry function in Melbourne, Australia.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017