Award-Winning Assisted PD Program Opens Up Possibilities
Assisted PD opens up this option to people who could not otherwise do PD themselves. A Victoria, Australia, assisted PD program is letting people with cognitive or vision problems dialyze in the comfort of their own homes. The money-saving program won an award at an industry function in Melbourne, Australia.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019