Vietnam Sends Patients Home, and That’s a Good Thing
Patients in rural Vietnam no longer have to travel several times a day for life-saving dialysis. Local centers have been set up to teach patients to do PD at home, with excellent results and no infections so far.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019