Vietnam Sends Patients Home, and That’s a Good Thing
Patients in rural Vietnam no longer have to travel several times a day for life-saving dialysis. Local centers have been set up to teach patients to do PD at home, with excellent results and no infections so far.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017