Quality vs. Quantity of Dialysis—Which Matters Most?
The Kidney Care Quality Alliance aims to establish better quality metrics, including an ultrafiltration rate (UFR) rate of less than 13mL/kg/hour (which is still too fast).
Read the full article » | Posted 11/10/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017