Quality vs. Quantity of Dialysis—Which Matters Most?
The Kidney Care Quality Alliance aims to establish better quality metrics, including an ultrafiltration rate (UFR) rate of less than 13mL/kg/hour (which is still too fast).
Read the full article » | Posted 11/10/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019