Canadian Province to Offset HHD Costs
A new grant program proposed for home HD patients in Alberta, Canada will help to offset the extra water costs of the treatment, which could be up to $700 a year. The new program can help more patients choose home HD, improving their quality of life.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019