Canadian Province to Offset HHD Costs
A new grant program proposed for home HD patients in Alberta, Canada will help to offset the extra water costs of the treatment, which could be up to $700 a year. The new program can help more patients choose home HD, improving their quality of life.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017