Home HD Expanding In Dorset, UK
The Dorset County Hospital is funding a project to give more people the chance to do home HD—since independence and even health can be impaired by in-center treatments. Home dialysis “puts patients back in control of their own lives,” notes a nurse.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/12/2018
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019