NICE! UK NHS is Asked to Offer ALL Dialysis Options
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) in the UK has released new best practice guidance for dialysis choice. The Institute recommended that patients receive education and support, and be able to choose PD, HD in a clinic or at home, and hemodiafiltration. Read the story.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/12/2018
- Outset Tablo Trial for Home HD at a Texas Hospital Posted 10/14/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019
- New Utah Kidney Center Has a CKD-ESRD Quality of Life Focus Posted 10/14/2019
- Catch a Glimpse of the New CVS HemoCare HD Machine Posted 09/11/2019