NICE! UK NHS is Asked to Offer ALL Dialysis Options
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) in the UK has released new best practice guidance for dialysis choice. The Institute recommended that patients receive education and support, and be able to choose PD, HD in a clinic or at home, and hemodiafiltration. Read the story.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/12/2018
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019