Giant Home Dialysis Program in Ontario
A home program at the Grand River Hospital in the Ontario Renal Network has more than 150 patients! Home treatments empower patients, who are trained by a multidisciplinary team.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2019
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019