Shocker: Aligning Care to Patient Goals Could Improve Dialysis
Which matters more to dialyzors: lab test results or being treated like people? You won’t be shocked to learn that yet another study finds that providers and patients have very different goals. Will person-centered care planning help? Stay tuned.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/13/2019
- The World of PD Retention According to Mt. Sinai Posted 08/14/2019
- DIY Team Transforms UK Garage Into Home Dialysis Unit for Two Girls Posted 08/14/2019
- Read the Full AAKHI Report to See the Home Dialysis Focus and New Goals Posted 07/15/2019
- New Payment Models will Focus on Growth in Home Therapies Posted 07/15/2019
- WaPo Reports AAKHI as Biggest Improvement in Kidney Care since 1973 Posted 07/15/2019