Shocker: Aligning Care to Patient Goals Could Improve Dialysis
Which matters more to dialyzors: lab test results or being treated like people? You won’t be shocked to learn that yet another study finds that providers and patients have very different goals. Will person-centered care planning help? Stay tuned.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/13/2019
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019