Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders
As the first solo dialyzor in his area of Massachusetts, Eugene Tradd showed paramedics and EMTs at Atlantic Ambulance how to use his machine to ensure his safety. “One day, I had EMS responders in my little, one bedroom apartment all being introduced to me and the system because it’s so new to the area,” reports Tradd.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/14/2019
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019