Kidney community loses a PD champion
Dr. Karl Nolph, a pioneer in peritoneal dialysis, passed away in June, at age 77. Read the transcript of Dr. Dugan Maddux’s terrific interview with him on VoiceExpeditions.com.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019