Kidney community loses a PD champion
Dr. Karl Nolph, a pioneer in peritoneal dialysis, passed away in June, at age 77. Read the transcript of Dr. Dugan Maddux’s terrific interview with him on VoiceExpeditions.com.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017