NxStage Voluntary Sak Recall
Higher levels of endotoxin than NxStage tolerates were found in less than 1% of affected sak lots, so they notified patients who had those lots and issued a voluntary recall. An FDA recall was not required.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/15/2018
- Rogosin Opens Home Dialysis Training Center in Brooklyn Posted 12/14/2018
- Dialysis Clinic on Wheels Posted 10/12/2018
- Sept. 12 – Learn About Urgent Start PD—and Earn a Free CE Credit Posted 09/11/2018
- New DCI Clinic in Albany Would Offer Home Training & Support Posted 08/13/2018
- Fresenius Brings Home Therapies to West Virginia Posted 08/13/2018