NxStage Voluntary Sak Recall
Higher levels of endotoxin than NxStage tolerates were found in less than 1% of affected sak lots, so they notified patients who had those lots and issued a voluntary recall. An FDA recall was not required.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/15/2018
- Motley Fool Speculates About Fresenius Purchase of NxStage Posted 06/12/2018
- Go Big AND Go Home with Northwest Kidney Centers! Posted 05/11/2018
- DaVita Celebrates a Year of Podcasts Posted 05/11/2018
- Fresenius and the 'Nx' Stage Of Growth Posted 05/11/2018
- NxStage Shared its Knowledge at the ADC Posted 04/12/2018