NxStage Voluntary Sak Recall
Higher levels of endotoxin than NxStage tolerates were found in less than 1% of affected sak lots, so they notified patients who had those lots and issued a voluntary recall. An FDA recall was not required.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/15/2018
- Northwest Kidney Centers Gets Bigger and Better Posted 03/12/2019
- Fresenius and NxStage Seal the Deal Posted 03/12/2019
- Fresenius Purchase of NxStage Delayed Until August by FTC Posted 02/14/2019
- Dialyze Direct Posted 02/14/2019
- R.I.P. Dr. Drake Posted 01/11/2019