R.I.P. Dr. Drake
Nephrologist Richard F. Drake, MD, who worked with engineer Charlie Willock on the Drake-Willock dialysis machine in the 1960s, died on Nov. 26, 2018 at the age of 85.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2019
- ADC Session Compared/Contrasted Four Home HD Machines Posted 02/19/2020
- Using AI to Increase Nephrologists’ Comfort with Home Dialysis Posted 02/19/2020
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019