Thiry to Step Down as Davita CEO
Javier Rodriguez will take over as CEO on June 1, replacing longtime chief Kent Thiry, who is retiring from the post after 20 years. Thiry will become the Executive Chairman of the DaVita Board of Directors.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/15/2019
- ADC Session Compared/Contrasted Four Home HD Machines Posted 02/19/2020
- Using AI to Increase Nephrologists’ Comfort with Home Dialysis Posted 02/19/2020
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019