CVS Testing Drugstore Nephrology Nurses
In a new care model with Aetna launched in six markets in April, CVS is piloting placing nurse practitioners at pharmacies to help identify and manage CKD and connect patients to the resources they need. As a home-first company, CVS has also developed a HealthHUB support system to help home patients stay home, reports Bruce Culleton, MD, Vice President and CMO for CVS Kidney Care.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2019
- Outset Wins HHS Contract for Tablo HD System Use in Natural Disasters Posted 11/16/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019
- Outset Outshines! Posted 10/14/2019
- Baxter Sharesource Supports Success Posted 10/14/2019
- Davita Home Dialysis Connect Posted 10/14/2019