Advocate celebrates 25 years on dialysis—and looks forward to the next 25
Bill Peckham works full-time, travels the world, blogs, and volunteers to help fellow dialyzors (a term he coined), all while doing nocturnal home HD. The Northwest Kidney Centers helped him celebrate his dialysis anniversary by naming a conference room after him and including the machine he took down the Colorado river on a raft (donated by NxStage) in their museum.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019