Advocate celebrates 25 years on dialysis—and looks forward to the next 25
Bill Peckham works full-time, travels the world, blogs, and volunteers to help fellow dialyzors (a term he coined), all while doing nocturnal home HD. The Northwest Kidney Centers helped him celebrate his dialysis anniversary by naming a conference room after him and including the machine he took down the Colorado river on a raft (donated by NxStage) in their museum.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017