Full-time funds manager marketer makes time for dialysis
Adelle McBeth’s kidneys started to fail when she was just 12 years old. Now awaiting a transplant at age 30, PD lets her keep her job—and her work keeps her sane.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019