Texan Realtor Keeps Busy Despite Kidney Failure
Austin Magruder has been on and off of dialysis since surviving meningitis in 1998, and still enjoys the outdoors and working full time with his real estate clients.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017