A Dream Come True
Kaliann Briggs, a young Elmira, NY woman, spends 10 to 12 hours a day dialyzing in her room, so the non-profit ‘A Room to Heal’ spent 2 weeks renovating it from top to bottom. Briggs loves her new space, and plans to study for her community college courses there.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019