A Dream Come True
Kaliann Briggs, a young Elmira, NY woman, spends 10 to 12 hours a day dialyzing in her room, so the non-profit ‘A Room to Heal’ spent 2 weeks renovating it from top to bottom. Briggs loves her new space, and plans to study for her community college courses there.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017