Summer is Racing By with PD
At just 5 years old, Summer Kansiray has been through the removal of both kidneys due to Wilms tumor and the failure of a kidney transplant. Now on PD at night, she is planning to run in a 10K race in Cardiff to help raise money for the Kidney Wales Foundation. Read her story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/12/2016
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019