Summer is Racing By with PD
At just 5 years old, Summer Kansiray has been through the removal of both kidneys due to Wilms tumor and the failure of a kidney transplant. Now on PD at night, she is planning to run in a 10K race in Cardiff to help raise money for the Kidney Wales Foundation. Read her story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/12/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017