Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams
Survival among 46 CAPD patients who used benzodiazepines or zolpidem to help sleep was just as good as in 100 patients who did not use these drugs.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2018
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019