UK Home Dialyzor Named Longest Surviving Dialysis Patient!
Mahesh Mehta in the UK holds the Guinness World Record for the longest time on dialysis—at 43 years and counting. Now 61, Mehta started treatment at age 18, and two transplants failed. He did home dialysis before and after the surgeries.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/11/2018
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019