A Marathon Achievement for Maddy Warren
After 20 years on dialysis, Maddy—who does nocturnal home hemodialysis and works as a business consultant—ran the London Marathon in April! In addition to running, she also enjoys skydiving, mountain climbing, and horseback riding.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/11/2018
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019