77 Year Old Man Awaiting a Kidney Does Home HD
Now retired from a bank, Dick Nietfeld still sells German-made blacksmith anvils and travels to his riverside property. After 25 years of type 2 diabetes, his kidneys failed, and he is waiting for a transplant. With the help of his wife, Joann, his home treatments have become routine, and are keeping him healthy for a new kidney. Read his story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/13/2018
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019